dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20120208

NYC LOVE


So.. I am back in my city, my place in the world. As many of you must know, I was born in Buenos Aires and I am an accessory designer back there, while I work as a fashion editor and journalist in New York, so I come and go several times during the year. Anyway, I came back to cold NYC and I allowed myself to fell in love with it one more time. 
So far, I walked and walked and shopped, and I even indulged my inner child-princess fetish going to Disney store. Now it’s time to see all my best friends in town and enjoy this wonderful place. Upcoming posts will be Fashion Week related so I wont have that much time to write, I have lots of events, parties, and WORK! plus Valentine’s day and some outfit posts that (as far as I’m not that into the self-pictures vibe) I’ve been asked to do it, and I will give it a shot. Feel free to message me and request anything that you wanna see me featuring the next days.. 
Thanks for being here!
Love, Belle.
















5 comments:

  1. Allá por 2008, antes de comenzar con mi blog de moda, I KNOW WHAT YOU WORE LAST SEASON fue uno de los primeros que conocí. Qué sorpresa me llevé cuando me enteré que eras de Buenos Aires!

    Admiro lo que hacés, tus dibujos son fantásticos y tus diseños para JCh (mi marca argentina fetiche) son divinos!

    Estoy estudiando Comunicación, ya empecé a escribir sobre moda y sueño, algún día, con seguir tus pasos y dedicarme a esto en el exterior ☺

    Me extendí un poco, pero quería hacértelo saber!
    Saludos,
    Pilar

    http://pilar-delamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos love it xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for your outfits photos!
    hope you're having a great time

    bisous

    http://suededreamsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...