dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20110506

Frechie-Boho Braids 101



Don't you love them? I do!
I am a fan of braids, since school to my actual everyday life, I've always braided my hair in so many different ways. Here's a mini tutorial/steps in order to get a french crown, as I call it, I don't know if it has a name, headband maybe? anywaysss... here's the deal:
Take a 2-4 inch piece of hair right at the front (see picture) and braid it across to the other side. Make sure you braid it all the way to the end. Pin the braid behind the ear, and you’re all set. Boho braids are really cool for Spring and summer because they keep the hair out of your face while making you look chic a cute.  Try them and send me the pics!

Love,
Belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...