dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20110413

,,

Nutcracker: The last thing I remember is Princess Pirlipat and… 
Marie: We’re having a crisis and you’re talking about some Princess? You are the Prince of the Dolls, aren’t you? 
Nutcracker: No, I’m just a… 
[catches sight of himself in Marie’s mirror and gasps] 
Trudy: Please, Nutcracker. There’s no one else. 
Nutcracker: But I’ve never fought a… 
Trudy: Please! 
Nutcracker: The last thing I remember is Princess Pirlipat and…
Marie: We’re having a crisis and you’re talking about some Princess? You are the Prince of the Dolls, aren’t you?
Nutcracker: No, I’m just a…
[catches sight of himself in Marie’s mirror and gasps]
Trudy: Please, Nutcracker. There’s no one else.
Nutcracker: But I’ve never fought a…
Trudy: Please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...