dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20110126

My Winner Campaign: Chloe Spring 2011

Chloe's Spring 2011 campaign made me feel the 2007's vibe (my favorite campaign EVER) one more time. So clean, so simple, and so ethereal. With just the perfect items I would need for a delicious closet the upcoming season. Also Iselin Steiro and Malgosia Bela, were an excellent cast for it, I actually love how they captured the essence of the brand and they match the exquisite nude dashes. Ph: David Sims.


P.S. this year I've decided to write more, post more about me, some sporadic looks and way more news. Also you might have noticed the display's new cleaner look, I hope you find it easier to surf through this how-I-like-to-call path of my crazy imagination.




Love you,


Belle.





























Chloe 2007 thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...