dkny2015

DKNY

dknyora

20100106

love the braids

I've been always kinda obsessed with braids, since I was young I used to
braid my hair for school and I still do it today. It is one of my favorite
trends: girlie, simple and just cute great as for a hippie everyday look as for
a night gown.. I was so happy to see them at Alexander Wang's runway last
year, I hope they keep appearing in upcoming collections in 2010. Here are
my favorite ways to use them, plus me today wearing a very disheveled
summer wavy way..





[Hair+Braiding.jpg]
http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq23/hiphop4life2535/BlondeBraids.png
braids-aw


4 comments:

  1. love braids as well! they're so cool , they were the most beautiful at A. Wangs catwalkshow! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post..
    unfortunatelly braids are not that efficient with black hair..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm effing overdoing it with braids...i just love them!

    http://www.intotheninth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally obsessed with braids too. I'll spend hours experimenting even if I'm not going out! :]

    ReplyDelete

comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...